The Administrator will provide strategic leadership and financial oversight and direction. The Administrator is also responsible for working with the Board of Directors and the Leadership team to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies. The Administrator communicates with the Board in a timely manner and exercises high-level skills of problem solving and decision making in matters that have a major impact on the ongoing success of the Hospital.
• Master's Degree in Hospital Administration, Business Administration or a health care related field preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field; required.
• Ten (5) years of senior management experience (Departmental Director or above), four (3) of which are as a top level executive (Vice President or above).
• Five to ten (5) years of experience and/or a background in health care is preferred. Requires professional and technical knowledge of health care delivery systems, Hospital management and related areas.
• Understanding of benefits and guidelines associated with the designation of Critical Access Hospital. Including but not limited to the familiarity with CAH licensing, requirements and regulations, payments, reimbursements, and funding opportunities.
• Knowledge of marketing, finance, quality, change management and risk assessment.
• Skill in establishing and maintaining effective interpersonal relationships with all levels of management, physicians, employees, business, government and community officials as well as the general public.
• Skill in maintaining effective medical staff relations, governing board relations, interpersonal skills, communications, strategic and financial planning, and leadership.
• Skill in problem solving, negotiations, and issue identification in employee situations.
• Ability to direct and manage within a large organization and ability to integrate and harmonize diversified managerial functions involved in the operations, support and administration of a large health care organization.
• Ability to organize, plan, execute, control and evaluate programs and activities of a hospital with multiple constituencies.
• Demonstrated ability to implement physician recruitment efforts.
• Team building skills and the ability to effectively gain consensus among multiple constituencies.
• Ability to prioritize and manage work effectively and efficiently to accomplish tasks while managing multiple projects at the same time and delivering friendly service.
We offer competitive pay and a full benefits package! Call, Email, or Drop in to apply today!