DIRECTOR OF NURSING
DIRECTOR OF NURSING
· Plan, direct and coordinate nursing services.
· Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of all nursing personnel.
· Provide clinical leadership, strategic and long-term goals for the nursing staff.
· Determine, assign and assess performance objectives for nursing department.
· Organize, coordinate, develop and review policies, procedures and nursing protocols to meet all regulatory, compliance and quality care standards.
· Responsible for the quality of care, operational and financial efficiency of the nursing department.
· Lead and develop the nursing staff within the facility, providing performance goals, feedback and development opportunities.
· Develop and oversee function/departmental budget and reporting.
· Direct and conduct recruitment, hiring and training of personnel.
· Provide direct patient care as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Problem Solving
· Planning and Organizing
· Attention to Detail
· Detail Orientated
· Ability to make an impact
· BSN required
· MSN preferred
License and Certifications:
· KS RN license
Sumner County Hospital District #1 (SCHD#1) takes necessary action to ensure all applicants are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law. For more information, please view the EEO is the Law poster.
SCHD#1 participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program. Please read the E-Verify Notice (Español) and Right to Work (Español) before proceeding with your job application. For additional information about the E-Verify program you may also visit the USCIS website.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), SCHD#1 is committed to providing accessibility to employment opportunities for people with disabilities. If you have visited our site in search of information on employment opportunities or need to submit your résumé and you require extra accommodation, please call 620-845-6492 or email email@example.com. Please note that this contact information is for accommodation requests only.